Welcome to the Resources page of the Parish of Sutton Benger’s NDP Steering Group. On this page you can view all of the meeting minutes and key documents under consideration by the Steering Group.
Wiltshire Council’s Strategic Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) covering our own Parish is available to view by clicking here. (An assessment of land availability identifies a future supply of land which is suitable, available and achievable for housing and economic development uses over the plan period. The assessment of land availability includes the Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment requirement as set out in the National Planning Policy Framework. There’s lots more info and a clear explanation of SHLAAs available here.)
SB Group 30 Sep 2015 (P Point): Slides shown at NDP intro meeting with the Parish held on 30th September 2015.
Parish Update from Core NDP Team – 23/11/16 – Public Meeting held on November 23rd 2016
Steering Group Meeting Minutes
- SB NDP (Core) Mtg 27 July 15 (approved)
- SB NDP (Core) Mtg 10 Aug 15 (approved)
- SB NDP (Core) Mtg 24 Aug 15
- SB NDP (Core) Mtg 7 Sept 2015 (approved)
- SB NDP (Core) Mtg 23 Sep 15 (approved)
- SB NDP (Core) Mtg 12 Oct 15 (approved)
- SB NDP (Core) 2 Nov 15 (approved)
- SB NDP (Core) 16 Nov 15 (Approved)
- SB NDP (Core) 7 Dec 15 (Approved)
- SB NDP (Core) 11 Jan 16 (Approved)
- SB NDP (Core) 26 Jan 16 (Approved)
- SB NDP (Core) Minutes 21 Mar 16 (approved)
- SB NDP (Core) Minutes 11 Apr 16 (Approved)
- SB NDP (Core) Minutes 20 Apr 16 (Approved)
- SB NDP (Core) Minutes 9 May 16
- SB NDP (Core) Minutes 9 Jun 16
- Notes from 19 Oct 16
- SB NDP Core Group minutes 14 Nov 2016
- Notes from 28 Nov 16 (Amended & Approved)
- Notes from 16 Jan 17 (Approved)
- Notes 13 Feb 17 (Approved)
- Notes from 13 Mar 17 (Approved)
- SB NDP (Core) Minutes 3 Apr 17 (Approved)
Parish Housing Needs Survey
The official Wiltshire Council Housing Needs Survey completed in 2015 was not completed as a part of the NDP but it provides further insight into the needs within our Parish. The data that Wiltshire Council compiled, with a 45% response rate, suggests that there might be a need for small units of accommodation. To view the complete document – click here:
Results of ‘SWOT’ Analysis Meeting – Held on Sept 30th 2015
On September 30th 2015, over 70 people, representing all parts of the Parish, attended a consultation meeting in the Village Hall. The purpose of the meeting was to carry out a ‘SWOT’ analysis of the Parish.
This meant capturing – verbatim – what people see as the STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, OPPORTUNITIES & THREATS (or DANGERS) of life in Sutton Benger and Draycot. The results of this analysis will help to shape the scope of the NDP.
To find out what your fellow parishioners value, care about, worry about and what they see as the BIG opportunities for our Parish take a read of the PDFs below.